Fully compatible with the boat’s electronics & has been developed to offer safe charging.
Even small boats with 12V-batteries (7-75Ah) require a charger designed to withstand the demanding marine environment. CTEK's M45 is a high quality 4-step charger with unique functions such as desulphating and safe maintenance charging between seasons.
Featuring different charging programs: one program for small batteries (approx. 7-30Ah) supplying 0.8A, one program for normal size batteries (approx. 40-75Ah) and one program for AGM batteries, which require slightly higher charging voltage of 14.7V instead of the usual 14.4V, supply 3.6A.
IP65 classification means that Ctek's M45 battery charger is splash and dust proof. It does not generate any harmful galvanic currents, is fully compatible with the boat’s electronics and has been developed to offer safe charging: non-sparking, reverse polarity protection and short circuit proof.
M45 is a high quality 4 step charger with unique function such as desulphating and safe maintenance charging during the winter months.
- Cooling Natural convection
- Volt 12V
- Rated Voltage AC 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz
- Charging voltage SMALL, NORMAL: 14.4V, COLD/AGM: 14.7V
- Min battery voltage 2.0V
- Charging current 3,6A max
- Current, mains 0.65A rms (at full charging current)
- Back current drain <1Ah/month
- Ripple <4%
- Ambient temperature -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type 4-step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery types All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity 7–75Ah up to 120Ah for maintenance
- Dimensions 165 x 61 x 38mm (L x W x H)
- Insulation class IP65
- Weight 0.5kg
2 yr warranty.